PUBLIC ORGANIZATION "FEDERATION OF SPORT TOURISM AND SPORTS ORIENTATION OF KAMCHATSKY KRAI"
Information has been updated and current as of February 19, 2021
Organization rating - high
No fly-by-night signs found
Contacts FEDERATION OF SPORTS TOURISM AND SPORTS ORIENTATION OF KAMCHATSKY KRAI
Is the contact information incorrect or out of date?
If you are the owner or head of the FEDERATION OF SPORTS TOURISM AND SPORTS ORIENTATION OF KAMCHATKA REGION, you can add or edit contact information. Also, you can connect the "My Business" service to manage this page.
Founders FEDERATION OF SPORTS TOURISM AND SPORTS ORIENTATION OF KAMCHATSKY KRAI
July 1 marks exactly one year since the government of the Kamchatka Territory created a new Ministry of Sports and Tourism, which became the legal successor of two specialized agencies. It was headed by Viktor KRAVCHENKO, who for many years dealt with the development of sports on the peninsula, and then - social protection in the administration of Governor Vladimir Biryukov.
The other day Viktor Ivanovich visited AiF-Kamchatka. The minister told how this year passed and what prospects are in the sport and tourism of Kamchatka in the very near future.
- Viktor Ivanovich, what were the first 12 months of your ministry marked?
- The most important events in the sports life of the region were: the festival of martial arts "Sword of the East - 2011", the All-Russian SAMBO tournament in memory of V. Pushnitsa, an open regional volleyball tournament in memory of A. Taranets. Also, the traditional All-Russian competitions "Cross of Nations", "Ski Track of Russia" were held. A winter sports festival took place in April this year. Within its framework, the International Biathlon Competition in memory of the Honored Coach of Russia Vitaly Fatyanov, the All-Russian Alpine Skiing Competition "Governor's Cup", the International Skiing Competition "Avachinsky Marathon", the regional competition "Mutnovsky Extreme Marathon", the third stage of the Russian Cup in Ski mountaineering, edge cross on snowmobiles. More than 10,000 spectators attended the festival ...
Life brings new realities, today Russia needs healthy, strong and free people in their choice. I am convinced that the future belongs to the younger generation, and the conditions for this need to be laid today. Over the past year, the ministry has done a lot of work, mainly within the framework of the program "Development of physical culture and sports in the Kamchatka Territory for 2011-2015". For the first time, municipal districts began to receive subsidies for advanced training and professional retraining courses for specialists in the field of physical culture and sports, as well as subsidies for the purchase of sports equipment and equipment for the work of sports clubs and schools. In general, in 2011, an unprecedented re-equipment of sports schools in the region began. The supply of equipment for alpine skiing and snowboarding departments of all sports schools has been carried out.
Equipment for the teams - winners of the regional final competitions "Golden Puck" was purchased, modern electronic equipment "Start - Finish" was purchased for the full-fledged educational and competitive process on the water in the swimming pool. This year it is planned to purchase sportswear, footwear and equipment for sports schools developing cross-country skiing and biathlon. Also, a contract was signed for the supply of sports equipment for the winners of the regional competition "Leather Ball".
- Tell me, how is the problem with the coaching staff solved? After all, there is not a single sports university on the peninsula.
- To attract young specialists to pedagogical work in the field of physical culture and sports after graduating from secondary and higher vocational education, they are given a 50% bonus to official salaries during the first three years. And starting this year, when entering the Far Eastern State Academy of Physical Culture in Khabarovsk, Kamchatka applicants will be able to take entrance exams in Petropavlovsk. The selection committee is open from June 27 to July 5 on the basis of the Kamchatka Pedagogical College.
By the way, within the framework of the implementation of the regional law "On measures of social support for athletes and their coaches," the work of the commission began to provide a monthly and one-time cash payment. Since the beginning of 2012, 4 athletes and 3 coaches have received social support in the amount of 800 thousand rubles.
- Your department is also responsible for tourism issues. What's new in this area?
Inflatable catamaran Muskrat: a two-seater option for fishing. Specifications, Advantages and Disadvantages of the model. While domestic fishermen go out to their favorite craft in inflatable and
About what the certificates for the trip are and who they are from, and why. The procedure for applying for a visit to the MCC, writing a report, defending a report, obtaining certificates is described.