Chapter 1. Theoretical and methodological foundations for the development of international tourism.
1. ... Features of interpretations of the concept of tourism and forms of its organization at the national and international level 12
1. ... The Role of International Tourism in World Trade in Services 18
Chapter 2. Analysis of trends in the development of international and domestic tourism in Russia.
2. ... The current state of the tourist potential of Russia 46
2. ... Structure and perspective directions of outbound tourism 48
2. ... Export of tourist services and prospects for its development 61
2. ... Trends in the functioning of the domestic tourism market 68
Chapter 3. Organizational and legal framework for the development of international tourism.
Foreign experience in managing the quality of tourism services
The quality of tourism services is an important factor in the effective development of tourism enterprises, since the better the quality, the more satisfied consumers are, thus increasing the profits of enterprises, improving their competitiveness and image. Together, quality management is a continuous process that must be carried out at all stages of the life cycle of a product or service, from planning, organizing and delivering services, monitoring their effectiveness.
It should be noted that the tourism industry at the international level is intensively developing, a significant amount of investment is being made in it, a large number of employees are attracted, and it brings income to the budget. In the country, tourism does not fully use its potential, one of the reasons for which is the insufficient level of quality of tourist services. In this regard, the experience of foreign countries in improving the quality of tourist services deserves attention.
The purpose of this study is to highlight the foreign experience in managing the quality of services of tourism enterprises and to propose a system of measures to improve the quality of tourism services.
1) systems that meet the requirements of ISO 9000 series standards; 2) general corporate quality management systems (Total Quality Management (TQM) - total quality management) 3) systems that meet the criteria of national or international (regional) awards, diplomas for quality.
The Integrated Quality Management (TQM) system deserves special attention. TQM (Total Quality Management) is a system of actions aimed at customer satisfaction, staff growth, higher long-term income and lower costs. Integrated quality management involves the continuous improvement of services, people, processes and the environment.
- orientation of all activities of the organization to consumers; - continuous improvement of production and quality activities; - quality assurance at all stages of the life cycle of products and services; - increasing the role of personnel in quality assurance, improving the professional level of employees; - focusing on preventing quality deficiencies; - the use of statistical methods for assessing quality, etc.
- increase in profit; - increasing the degree of customer satisfaction; - improving the quality and competitiveness of products; - improving the image and reputation of the company; - introduction of modern achievements of science and technology.
Conclusions and suggestions. It is possible to improve the quality of tourist services through the use of foreign experience in this area. In our opinion, it is necessary to highlight such key events. Thus, quality management should cover all processes at the enterprise, that is, it should be of a comprehensive and continuous nature. It is necessary to increase the role of personnel in improving the quality of service, while it is necessary to think over an effective system of motivation. The creation of quality circles to attract employees to address issues of improving the quality of tourist services deserves attention. In addition, it is advisable to collect information from consumers about the degree of their satisfaction from the consumption of the service.
Tourism in Indonesia is an important component of the Indonesian economy as well as a significant source of its income. In 2011, the number of international tourists arriving in Indonesia rose 9.24 percent to 7.65 million, up from about 7 million in 2010. The duration of the stay of tourists is 7.84 days. On average, tourists spend about $ 1,118. 6 while resting. 
International tourism will return to Spain in July International tourism will return to Spain in July - this statement was made yesterday by the vice-president of the Spanish government Teresa Ribera.