Professional retraining

Professional retraining

For applicants before February of the year!

INTENSIVE COURSE 2.5 months (508 academicians) - only 9,700 rubles. For those who want to master a new profession and get a diploma as soon as possible. In demand by the majority of listeners.

STANDARD COURSE 4 months (580 academicians) - for 7,700 rubles. The volume of material is distributed evenly throughout the entire training period.

IN-DEPTH COURSE 6 months (1 004 academicians) - 12 800 rubles. For those who want to get fundamental knowledge at a solid cost.

* Prices for courses are fixed throughout the entire period of study from the date of application. ** For individuals - with the possibility of enrollment after paying 50% of the cost of the course! Program of the professional retraining course "International relations and foreign policy" developed in accordance with the established qualification requirements, professional standards and the requirements of the corresponding federal state educational standards of secondary vocational and (or) higher education for the results of the development of educational programs. Upon completion of the retraining course "International relations and foreign policy", students who have successfully mastered the program and passed the final certification receive a DIPLOMA OF PROFESSIONAL RETRAINING of the standard established by the state with an indefinite period of validity, valid for employment and certification in the territory of the Russian Federation.

The procedure for registering applications by the selection committee, training and sending documents to students after graduation

Experienced tutors, teachers and technicians will accompany you throughout the course. At the end of the training, the originals of the documents are sent by registered parcel post by Russian post. Mailing costs are included in the course fee.

Acceptance of applications for training is carried out around the clock through the site (button "Send an application)". An employee of the selection committee will notify you by phone that the application has been accepted for consideration. You will also receive an email with detailed information about the documents required for enrollment, the contact details of your personal manager, access to the educational portal and other necessary information. Enrollment in a group for training is carried out as soon as the necessary documents are received by the selection committee and the advance part of the tuition fee is received.

Autonomous non-profit organization of additional professional education "St. Petersburg University of Advanced Training and Professional Retraining"

Every year, more than 12 thousand students from all regions of Russia master new professions and improve their qualifications at ANO DPO "SPb UPK and PP" ". Among them are both individuals and organizations that constantly cooperate with the university increasing the level of professionalism of its employees.

Where is it better to apply - international relations or linguistics? What will I work with and how much will I get?

We asked Yuri Paramonov, a 4th year student of the Faculty of International Relations, MGIMO (specialization: "Politics and Diplomacy of Asian and African Countries") to answer

  • Should I apply for international relations?

Certainly worth it if you are interested in the foreign policy of Russia and the world, if you are not indifferent to the works of Samuel Huntington and Zbigniew Brzezinski, or if you dream of doing something global - preventing conflicts between states, fighting for the rights of women and children all over the world. All this is directly related to international relations. But you need to understand that lately more and more guys are showing interest in this area, which leads to huge competition. As a result: career success, high salaries, fame and privileges do become available, but available to a very limited group of graduates who are ready for constant competition and self-development. But, unfortunately, most of the graduates barely find employment in their profession and subsequently receive a second education.

The chances of working by profession, that is, first of all, diplomats in the system of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, are really high only for graduates of MGIMO and the Diplomatic Academy of Russia or graduates of ISAA with rare oriental languages. All these guys with a 90-95% probability can get a job in the Russian Foreign Ministry without any problems.

  • What else can you work if you don't want to go to the Foreign Ministry, but graduated from the Faculty of International Relations? Can I work as a translator or language teacher?

If you really studied well, you are brilliantly versed in some narrow and popular topics of international relations and world politics, then you can find yourself as an expert of the PIR Center, RIAC, RAS structures, as well as (except Ministry of Foreign Affairs) in other ministries - the ministries of industry and trade, first of all, in the international departments of all other ministries, and everyone, without exception, has them.

But best of all, you can realize yourself as a translator, especially if you speak a rare language. As an example, MGIMO has special master's degrees: "Methods of training translators for international organizations" and "Theory and practice of simultaneous and written translation". The first prepares professional teachers in the field of linguistics who are able to transfer their competences in the field of translation to new generations of students, and the second is generally unique in many respects - nowhere else in Russian universities are they training professional translators for the UN, OSCE, bodies in the UN system and regional organizations.

If you study a rare language, then you will be a demanded teacher or translator, you will hardly have problems finding employment in the same universities where you will teach your language or in private translation companies.

If you are studying a "regular" language (English, French, Spanish, German), then, provided you graduate from a special master's degree (see above), you will also be able to find a great job in international organizations. There is high competition, but real professionals are always in short supply.

  • So who is a linguist or translator?

Let's consider the most interesting moment, that is, earnings. I must say right away that the translator gets more, but on condition that he works in international organizations or in large domestic state corporations (Rosneft, Gazprom). What is it about? In the UN system: 3000-4500 $ in the state, outside the state everything depends on the volume of work and its type. In corporations: 80,000-230,000 rubles, everything will depend on the organization, your language and the type of translation.

Teacher-linguist (for example, I take the official information from the MGIMO website): 140.224 rubles, but this is an average value, in reality, at first, the income will be much more modest, but provided that you are lucky to become an authoritative teacher and specialist that you will be entrusted with the department, your income will reach 280,273 rubles.

Faculty of International Relations: what to work with?

The Faculty of International Relations is considered to be the most prestigious and expensive department. Millions of schoolchildren throughout Russia dream of going there. But it often happens that, wanting to study at such a popular faculty, people do not even know what they will become after graduating from university. Finishing the specialty "International Relations", they do not come up with whom to work.

This material contains all the professions, as well as the skills and knowledge that you will acquire while studying at the FMO, and also describes the traits that every international specialist should have.

Faculty of International Economic Relations

First of all, this is the latest education system, within which students are taught courses on international processes taking place in the political, economic or spiritual sphere of any state.

Teaching 2 foreign languages ​​is also obligatory at this department. Often this is English (international), and the second student chooses at will: Chinese, German, French, Spanish or another from the list proposed by the university administration.

Who to work after "International Relations"? Let's try to find an answer to this difficult question. It is necessary to competently approach the choice of a specialty, weighing all the pros and cons, and not rely only on the prestige or popularity of the educational institution.

If you indulge in objective reasoning, then you can come to the conclusion that a diploma from the Faculty of International Relations will not raise you above the holders of degrees in law, economics or programmers. Your future profession and place in life depends only on your perseverance and desire.

Notes for the applicant

The myth that one can get to the Faculty of International Economic Relations only by paying a bribe has long been dispelled. The main qualities for an applicant are good knowledge of at least one foreign language, the desire for knowledge, the absence of laziness, and communication skills. After graduating from the Faculty of International Relations, you decide who to work with. But in order to start studying, it is necessary, while still a graduate of the school, to understand what you want to receive upon graduation from the university.

The admission competition is one of the largest in the country, so you need to start thinking about the "bright future" right now.

Knowledge of languages ​​

The course of foreign languages ​​is necessarily included in the program. Teachers will demand a lot from you, because English is a core subject, along with economics or geography. To stand out on the course, be the best in the group, and then be able to land your dream job, you have to work on yourself every day.

Popular posts
State regulation of tourism: foreign experience

State regulation of tourism: foreign experience. Foreign experience in the field of tourism Foreign experience in tourism development 480 rubles. | UAH 150 | $ 7.5 ", MOUSEOFF, FGCOLOR," #FFFFCC ", BGCOLOR,

  • . 13 minutes
Foreign experience in tourism development

Foreign experience in tourism development. International development of tourism (Experience of foreign countries and its application in Russia) Golovatyuk Alina Vladimirovna. State regulation and support system

  • . 24 minutes
We use cookies
We Use Cookies to Ensure That We Give You The Best Experience on Our Website. By Using The Website You Agree to Our Use of Cookies.