According to the travel association World Without Borders, since 2015, the number of Chinese tourists arriving in Russia via the visa-free channel has doubled. If in 2015 537,000 people arrived in Russia as part of visa-free groups, then in 2018 there were already almost 1,100,000 people. During this period (2015-2018), the annual increase was approximately 200,000 people per year.
1. For the first time, the forum brought together representatives of the largest promotion companies in China: Tencent (WeChat), Weibo, Tuniu, leading tour operators, Chinese bloggers, as well as experts from international marketing agencies. During the discussion sessions, representatives of the largest national search services Yandex and Baidu met.
Experts talked about how the creation of specialized media projects on the largest Internet platforms in Russia and China can positively affect the development of tourist exchange.
2. Officials of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Federation Council of the Russian Federation, the Embassy of the People's Republic of China in Russia, the Federal Tourism Agency, the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of China and travel companies discussed the work of industry departments and businesses in the context of a rapidly growing tourist flow from China, improving the legislative framework, promoting the international market and adapting services, increasing the volume export of services and opportunities for business to use government support.
3. Igor Kuzmin, Chairman of the Council of the World Without Borders Tourism Association, noted new trends that will shape demand in the Chinese direction in the coming years:
“There is an opinion that a Chinese tourist is only a cheap tourist. But this is not the case. The demand is growing more and more, for example, for expensive 4-star and 5-star hotels, for an expensive and high-quality transfer. The flow of individual tourists is perceptibly growing, and the demand for corporate services is a new trend for Russia. "
4. Vladimir Fomin, Deputy Head of the Department for International Cooperation of Rostourism, noted that the record numbers for the entry of Chinese tourists set Russia the task of improving the quality and safety of tourism services in Russia:
“China occupies the first position in terms of general indicators of foreign tourists entering Russia, significantly ahead of other countries, in particular Germany and Finland. We will continue to work to increase inbound tourism from China. ”
4. Among the priority tasks for 2019 in the development of Russian-Chinese tourism cooperation, Vladimir Fomin named the completion of the procedure for the introduction of electronic document management in the field of tourist exchange and the solution of issues related to the transparency of tourism activities and the fight against dumping in the provision of tourism services.
5. The issue of the quality of services and the strengthening of security control was raised by the chairman of the Union of Chinese Entrepreneurs in Russia Zhou Liqun:
February 1 is the day of the resumption of congress and exhibition activities in the Krasnodar Territory! This means that we will be able to meet again in sunny Sochi, where you will have the opportunity to establish new business ties, expand sales markets, find reliable friends and partners, and conclude profitable deals. After all, our exhibitions are a safe area for contact and exchange between people who would not have met otherwise.
Plan your participation and attendance at the 2021 events. Now you have the opportunity to book in advance the best places in the center of business activity in the south of Russia - at exhibitions of the SOUD company!
We are waiting for you! See you in Sochi!
This decision was made at a meeting of the operational headquarters, which was chaired by the head of the region, Veniamin Kondratyev.
Opening the meeting, the Governor noted that for almost the entire January, the incidence of COVID-19 in the region is kept at about the same level. Over the past two and a half weeks, the number of free beds in infectious diseases hospitals has almost doubled - to more than 35%.
The stable epidemiological situation makes it possible to introduce new concessions that are necessary today for the development of the region, stressed Veniamin Kondratyev.
- Congress and exhibition activities have always been an integral part of the regional economy, and we receive many questions about this. This is one of the drivers of the economy, an opportunity for businesses to build up their economic potential. Today we are monitoring the epidemiological situation, and the exhibitions should be resumed, - said the governor.
Maria Potemkina, Head of the Department of Rospotrebnadzor in the Krasnodar Territory, noted that all antiquated requirements must be observed at the sites. The number of exhibitors will be determined taking into account the area of the pavilions. One person should have 4 square meters. meters. Catering services at such sites are still prohibited.
Equipment of a mountain tourist - should be easy, not afraid of stones and water, dirt, snow and ice, it is easy to repair in case of damage, it is easy to replace when losing ...
The most interesting posts about mountaineering: the best places for mountaineering, postcards for Mountaineering Day, photos and videos. Have something to say? Share your story and write a post tagged "Mountaineering".