The Center for Tourism Development of the Chelyabinsk Region spoke about the tourism potential of the region. Calm outdoor recreation, excursion programs for children, ski resorts for young people, for lovers of cultural pastime - the brightest summer events! What will your tourist choose?
Participant of the online exhibition in Russia "Know Ours!" The Center for Tourism Development of the Chelyabinsk Region offers guests of the region unlimited opportunities for recreation for every taste! There is a place for beach, sports, calm and active recreation. Unique historical, cultural and natural attractions, national parks, exciting event activities offered by local companies will make your vacation bright and unforgettable.
The Chelyabinsk region has unique natural and climatic conditions: it is a mountain-forest region with picturesque landscapes, lakes, caves and natural healing springs. This abundance serves as the basis for the development of various types of tourism and recreation. Today, the region's richest tourist resources, including natural, historical and cultural attractions, are open to numerous travel and excursion lovers. In the South Urals, a range of tourist services has been formed, which allows you to combine rest with simple hiking in the mountains, informative excursion routes and rafting.
The natural relief of the Southern Urals is diverse. There are lowlands, plains, hills, forests, mountains and a large area of water, which is represented by picturesque bodies of water. Numerous rivers flow through the territory of the region. Rafting along the Ai and Yuryuzan rivers is carried out within the region. There are also fast mountain and calm steppe rivers, deep with icy water, which serve as a habitat for 60 species of fish.
But the main water wealth is the lakes: Uvildy, Turgoyak, Kisegach. The Chelyabinsk region is called "the land of blue lakes": there are 3,170 lakes on its territory, and 98 of them have an area of more than 5 square meters. km. Many lakes, the healing mud of which is used for healing in the resorts of the region, have balneological properties.
Lake Turgoyak, located within the city of Miass, reaches 18 m in depth, and the purest fresh water in it looks like spring water. No wonder Turgoyak is called the younger brother of Lake Baikal. Recreation centers and beaches are located on the territory of the lake. Also popular with tourists are reservoirs where you can go fishing: Uvildy, Dolgoe, Chebarkul, Karaguz, Elovoe and Arakul. Equipped recreation areas allow the whole family to be here.
The region is famous not only as a water land, but also as a unique green area. Today there are over 200 specially protected areas in the Chelyabinsk region, which are part of the national natural heritage. The total area occupied by specially protected natural areas is 1,034 thousand hectares (11% of the region's territory), and the area of reserves and national parks is 220.8 thousand hectares.
The state Ilmensky nature reserve is located on this huge square, where 50 sites of ancient people were found. The reserve is home to over 1,000 plant species and is home to ermine, wolf, lynx and bear. Historical and archaeological museum-reserve "Arkaim" is known as an ancient city-civilization, which is shrouded in ancient legends. Those who have been there say that the city has a special aura, where everything breathes with mysticism.
Two national parks "Taganay" and "Zyuratkul" are of particular ecological and aesthetic value. The guides will gladly take tourists to beautiful places and introduce them to unique natural objects: rocks, ridges, reservoirs and beautiful landscapes are found here at every turn!
Tourist routes offered by local companies can last for more than one day, which will allow you to see and appreciate the beauty of the South Urals to the fullest. For tourists, various programs and directions are formed: natural, historical, industrial, educational, sports.
Ski center "Eurasia", located 180 km from Chelyabinsk. The complex operates all year round, in winter as a ski center - there are 12 ski slopes with a total length of more than 10,000 meters with a vertical drop of up to 240 meters. For freestyle lovers, the resort has built 2 parks with jumps and railings of varying difficulty. For "Intermediate" riders and above, there are special tracks with obstacles. For beginners, there is a training slope with a separate lift.
All trails are served by a 4-chair lift, which will take you to the top of the mountain 610 meters in just 7-8 minutes. The training slope is served by a drag lift.
On the territory of the ski center there is a hotel, a cafe, a climbing wall, a trampoline hall, a tubing track 200 meters long, an ice rink, barbecue areas, a rental point and walking tracks with a length of 500 m to 5 km.
Great prices for the winter of 2021, choose any option that suits you!
The cost is indicated for arrival for two people:
Tariff "Let's go, ride!" transfer Chelyabinsk - GLTs "Eurasia" - Chelyabinsk, accommodation in a "standard" room, meals: breakfast, use of a chair lift.
Tariff "In the mountains for the weekend" accommodation in a "standard" room, meals: breakfast, use of a chair lift.
Additional charges: cost of the card - 50 rubles. To be paid locally, the amount is not refundable. Dates of arrival:
05-07. 2 12-14. 2 19-21. 2 26-28. 2
Arrivals: winter 2021 Duration: 3 days/2 nights Ski tour Ski center "E ..
Ultra-light rechargeable headlamp The ultra-lightweight headlamp (only 35 grams) fits you ..
Tent Sarma 2 is an excellent ratio of materials in terms of weight - strength - reliability
"Visiting card" of the company "Equipment". Long-term sales leader! The initial model was released in 199 ..
Tourist skis with a plastic sliding surface and a plastic decorative coating, no matter how ..
Soft 10-tooth crampons for tourism and ski-tour Light, compact 10-tooth crampons Irvis FLEXLOCK, size ..
Universal adjustable harness for mountaineering and rock climbing comfortable, durable, inexpensive pet ..
Fall arrest device Designed for advanced users, GRIGRI fall arrest device with auxiliary ..
Winter is not a reason to hibernate! Tour operator "Sputnik" invites you to spend the winter together and delicious!
Agree, in winter I especially want something tasty, and we invite you to another delicious tour. This time we will go in the direction of Sysert to the farm "Nikolskaya Sloboda".
What are we going to do? And we will be happy to tell you!
First, let's see how and what kind of cheeses our Ural farmers produce. We will definitely try those same cheeses. We will be offered 10 for tasting! varieties of different cheeses. But that's not all - we will get acquainted with dairy products and delicious pies.
After tasting all the local delicacies, we will go for a walk around the farm, but not just for a walk, but to get acquainted with a real farm. Of course, children will like this part more, but adult tourists will also be interested. We will get acquainted with all the cows, goats and lambs, rabbits and pigs. Let's take a look at the milking machines, tractors and balers, when we get tired we will ride a sleigh. After the walk, we will have a delicious lunch and go to a master class on Mozzarella cheese.
Bus departure: Center: 08:30 Sputnik Tourist Office, Lenin Ave., 61B. MZ: 09:00 DK "Builder", st. Metallurgists Highway, 70B. Arrival in the village of Nikolskoye: a film about local farming and cheese production, tasting different types of cheeses, dairy products and pies.
Cheese master class. Visit to a company shop.
After the farm we will go on a walking winter excursion to the Bazhovsky Places Natural Park. We invite you to visit the zest of the park - the Talkov-Kamen lake, a lake with an unusual origin and many mysteries.
21:00 arrival in Chelyabinsk (time indicated is approximate and depends on the traffic situation).
Age recommendations: 8 to 60 years old.
Children under 18, pensioners - 2,200 rubles.
The South Ural is rich in sights. Tourist routes are laid literally in every district of the region. For those who want not only to enjoy the beauty of nature, but also to recharge with adrenaline, AiF-Chelyabinsk has prepared the top of the most extreme entertainment in the Chelyabinsk region.
1. The extreme water attraction combines the features of parachuting, water skiing and snowboarding. Like a superhero, you will rise to a height of 10 meters on the pillars of water, and you can also dive like a dolphin or move in any direction.
In general, a flyboard is a device that is a platform with jet nozzles, which is connected with a long flexible hose to a water jet of a powerful jet ski. Boots are fixed on the platform, which allow the flyboarder pilot to control his position in space and perform various acrobatic elements.
However, entertainment is not cheap. Twenty minutes in a spray costs about 2 thousand rubles. In Chelyabinsk, you can go flyboarding at the SMOLINOPARK HOTEL beach and at the Rainbow Trout recreation center.
2. If you are tired of basking on the beach and want new sensations, get on the wakeboard. This sport is a combination of water skiing, snowboarding, skateboarding and surfing. Brave residents of South Urals will have to follow the boat at a speed of up to 40 km/h, holding on to the cable, while performing various tricks with the help of a traveling wave and springboards. Of course, in order to learn how to wakeboarding, you will have to flop down on the water more than once, but a charge of fun is guaranteed. Residents of Chelyabinsk do not need to travel far. Wakeboarding can be done at the extreme club on Hornets. There is a similar entertainment, for example, also on the Kaldy lake, in the Xwake club.
3. Tourists should take into account that there are over 3 thousand reservoirs in the Chelyabinsk region. Therefore, you can recharge with adrenaline by rafting down our turbulent rivers. To do this, residents of South Urals and guests of the region will have to take a special tour. Guides offer rafting on the "lunar" river Ai, the Chusovaya and Yuryuzan rivers. In addition, multi-day rafting, for example, on the Belaya River, is periodically offered by extreme sportsmen of the GORKI project. Experts call the route along which this rafting passes the "Gallery of Nature", which contains the best masterpieces of the South Urals.
1. Those who have always envied the former head of the Southern Urals, Mikhail Yurevich, who travels around Chelyabinsk in a black helicopter, can now fulfill their dream and fly on a "turntable" themselves. On an American R-44 helicopter, tourists will see Lake Smolino and the Korkinsky coal mine. For 15 minutes of unforgettable sensations, a group of three friends will have to pay 6 thousand rubles. However, it will not be possible to fly over Chelyabinsk itself.
2. You can also see your native land from a bird's eye view in the Chelyabinsk region by jumping with a parachute. Aircraft take off from the Kalachevo airfield. You will have to jump from a height of 900 meters. Before the flight, everyone undergoes a thorough briefing. Particularly timid can jump with paratyush in tandem with a professional. In good weather, jumps are carried out every week. Extreme pleasure, taking into account the transfer and insurance, will cost 3 thousand rubles. Here you will be taught all the basics of flying in just one day.