Pages: 1 2 3
The main directions and prospects for the implementation of domestic tourism products TA "Travel"
Travel Agency actively promotes tours around the Arkhangelsk region among its clients. The agency offers its many different travel products to its clients. Cooperating with all tour operators, Travel Agency is ready to meet the demand for any type of tourism: cultural, educational, health-improving, sports, religious, ecological, adventure, underwater, hunting. Many objects of historical and cultural heritage are located near major cities of the region: Arkhangelsk, Severodvinsk, Onega, Kargopol, Bereznik, Kotlas, Pinega, as well as along the road and waterways (the Northern Dvina river), which makes them accessible to customers. The most popular cultural and historical monuments include the majestic beauty of the Solovetsky archipelago, the granite gray hair of the Kiy Islands, the Pinezhya karst caves, the architectural ensembles of Kargopol and Solvychegodsk, the sacred culture of the Kenozero region, and unique monuments of Russian wooden architecture.
TA "Travel" offers its clients the following tours and excursions in the following tourist destinations:
- Arkhangelsk (thematic excursions around the city, museums, enterprises, as well as 3 and 4 day tours);
- Solovetsky Islands (tours of various lengths and with a different package of excursions);
- Pinega (more than 10 different tours). The Pinezhsky region has many tourist attractions and very beautiful nature. But the most popular among the residents of Severodvinsk is the forest hotel "Golubino", an amazing place for true connoisseurs of Russian nature who want to get an unforgettable experience of contact with the pristine beauty of northern forests, enjoy the mysterious and mysterious world of ancient karst caves, taste the fresh air of calm and tranquility.
Guests wishing to better know the nature and history of Arkhangelsk and the region as a whole, experienced guides of the recreation center "Forest Hotel" Golubino "will acquaint with the waterfall" Holy Spring "and" Black Lake ", tell the story of the Krasnogorsk Mother of God Monastery ", Will introduce you to the life of northern villages .;
- Kargopol and Kenozersky National Park (various thematic excursions for any age category), you can combine a visit to Kargopol with tours to Solovki, Solvychegodsk, Veliky Ustyug, etc.);
Pages: 1 2 3
In the modern world, tourism is becoming one of the most steadily developing sectors of the economy, which have an impact on the socio - economic development of many countries. Tourism is a promising and profitable branch of the economy and, under appropriate conditions, can become the most important item of the gross national income of the Russian Federation. Russia has a huge cultural, historical and natural potential, but the insufficient development of the hotel and transport infrastructure increases the influx of tourists.
Tourism is actively developing in many Russian regions, including the Arkhangelsk region. The Government of the Arkhangelsk Region pays great attention to the development of tourism and hotel service. However, there are still many problems in the development of tourism that require large investments.
Relevance - Domestic tourism in the Arkhangelsk region is a promising area of activity for the development of the region, contributes to economic and social development.
The purpose of the work - To determine the prospects for the development of domestic tourism in the Arkhangelsk region on the example of a specific travel company.
To achieve this goal, it is necessary to solve the following tasks:
- to study the theoretical and practical aspects of domestic tourism in the Russian Federation and trends in its development;
- to analyze the prospects for the development of domestic tourism in Russia on the example of the Arkhangelsk region;
- to develop recommendations for improving domestic tourism in the Arkhangelsk region on the example of the limited liability company Travel Agency Travel.