Instruction for tourists
ROUTE: Moscow - Pereslavl-Zalessky - Rostov the Great - Yaroslavl - Semibratovo - Moscow
- 08:00. Departure by bus with a guide to the private farm-cheese factory of Maria Koval, located on the territory of the Pleshcheyevo Lake reserve, not far from the town of Pereslavl-Zalessky.
- 10:30. The cheese factory appeared in Pereslavl-Zalessky not by accident. In tsarist times, the Yaroslavl province was the main cheese region of the country. In the 19th century, more than 300 artisan cheese dairies operated here, and even a special breed of cows was bred for cheese making! The cheeses are made here using a handicraft method from cow and goat milk according to their own original recipes based on Italian, Dutch and French technologies. The cheeses are brewed exclusively from natural milk, made by hand and ripened in special rooms. Chevrotella and Chevron, Mozzarella and Ricotta, Levardin and Drunken Goat in a wine crust, black and yellow, white and red, with Provencal herbs and fenugreek seeds, Gouda and Roquefort. There is so much here!
- During the excursion, you will see the cheese dairy and the cheese storage (through the viewing window), a detailed story about the traditions of cheese making in Russia and artisan cheese making ... And of course, tasting! You will have the opportunity to taste 9 different types of cheese, sliced baguette with butter and yoghurt, all of our own production! And in the "company" shop at the cheese dairy you can buy your favorite cheeses and dairy products.
- 12:00. Sightseeing tour of Pereslavl Zalessky - the birthplace of Alexander Nevsky and the cradle of the Russian fleet. The heart of Pereslavl is Red Square. Those who, having learned about this, will exclaim: "As in Moscow!", Will be mistaken only in the direction. This main square of Moscow got its name several centuries later in imitation of Pereslavl square! A living confirmation of local antiquity is the Transfiguration Cathedral, founded by Yuri Dolgoruky in 1152. This is the oldest building in northeastern Russia that has survived to this day.
- The Cathedral is the only one of the first five white-stone churches of North-Eastern Russia that has come down to us almost completely intact. Many Pereslavl princes were baptized in the cathedral, including Alexander Nevsky, who was born and reigned here. Grateful descendants in honor of the amazing people's prince-hero built the most beautiful church of Alexander Nevsky and erected a majestic monument that you will surely see.
- Departure to Rostov the Great.
- Rostov is not without reason called the Great, because its mentions date back to the year 862 in the annals.
- The serene Lake Nero, austere and elegant monasteries, quiet streets and the stately Kremlin help to break away from the hustle and bustle and touch the formation of Russia and Orthodoxy, flip through the pages of chronicles and history textbooks.
- 14:00. Lunch at the city cafe (or free time).
- 15:00. Excursion to the Rostov Kremlin. Fenced with powerful walls with towers, outwardly it really resembles the Kremlin - an ancient Russian princely fortress, but in reality for a long time it was the Bishops' court - the residence of the Rostov bishops and metropolitans. the residence of the Rostov bishops and metropolitans. The Kremlin is decorated with the Assumption Cathedral (XVI century) with a unique belfry, on which a set of 15 bells has been fully preserved, the Bishop's Court, Cathedral Square.
- The program "Tasting of Rostov drinks" on the territory of the Kremlin in the Garden House or the Coffee House "Pogrebok". You will find not only a story about the traditions of making kvass, mead and sbitn, but also their tasting along with delicious Rostov gingerbread.
- Departure to Yaroslavl.
- 18:00. Accommodation at the hotel "Azimut" 4 * (Roslavl). Rooms of the "standard" category.
- 20:00. Dinner at the hotel restaurant (or free time).
ATTENTION: Seating on the bus is fixed! 5 days before the start of the tour, the system will automatically allocate seats on the bus as booked (in turn).
If it is a matter of principle for tourists to sit in a certain place, then for an additional fee, it is possible to pre-select the free necessary places for the tour along the Golden Ring of Russia from Moscow (from those that are free at the time of booking).
- The cost of choosing a seat on the bus for this program is 600 rubles./person
- In case of an emergency, the available places are determined by the guide.
The company does not arrange room sharing for your safety and comfort. * This program is recommended for children over 6 years old.
Tour duration 2 days/1 night. The period of stay at the hotel for this tour is 1 day. Check-out time at the hotel is 12:00.
The tour operator reserves the right to change the order of excursions, and if it is impossible to conduct any excursion, replace it with an equivalent one, without reducing the total volume of the program. The company reserves the right to make changes to the tour schedule depending on objective circumstances.